Red State Feminists Action Page
Red State Feminists are committed to doing more than thinking about the issues that matter most to us. We are also committed to taking action! Action to forward the priorities of RSFs may be taken at home, at work, at church, and also in the realm of government. Some actions may require an individual effort; others may require organized group advocacy efforts at the local and/or national levels; still other types of action may require running for office or making campaign contributions to those candidates who represent your values. This page contains helpful resources for making things happen---but the spark must be supplied by you!
Action Page Links
Note: Because this website is still under construction, not all links and functions work at this time. Keep checking back and you will see it take shape . . . thanks for your patience!
Use the links below to take action . . .
- Find other Red State Feminists in your area, even in Blue States!
- Consider running for office
- Join Ruby's List to support the candidacies of RSFs nationwide
- Tailor an RSF policy agenda to fit your personal values
- Taking Red State Feminism home
- Taking Red State Feminism to the workplace
- Taking Red State Feminism to church
- Red State Feminism's Code of Civility in Speech and Action
- Candidates: Seek RSF endorsement and Ruby's List contributions
- Suggest new topics and threads for the Action Page
- Submit material for publication on the Action Page
September 14, 2008 by RedStateGal
This free script provided by
- RSF BLOG RSS Feed and Comments Enabled
- Can a Conservative be a Feminist? and Can a Feminist be a Conservative? Posted; Comments Enabled
- Principles and Policies of RSFs/Quiz: Are You a Red State Feminist? Posted; Comments Enabled
- The Call Beyond Home Posted; Comments Enabled
- Faith and Red State Feminism (0)
- The Workplace and Red State Feminism (0)
- Ruby's List: Linking RSF Donors and Candidates (0)
- Finding other RSFs in my area (0)
- Should I Run for Office? (0)
- Reading List (0)
Blogs and Links of Note
- Send us your favorites, and if they check out, we will list them here!
- equallysharedparenting.com (Note: This site has some smarmy comments about Sarah Palin, but we generally admire the ESP philosophy.)
- worklifelaw.org ; this is the center run by Joan S. Williams