Red State Feminist Commentary
Red State Feminists think and write about the issues that matter most to them. These may be deeper philosophical issues about the relationahip between feminism and conservatism, or between activism and motherhood. Other issues may include how to articulate Red State Feminism and its objectives to family members, co-workers, co-religionists, and feminists of non-conservative persuasion. Red State Feminists often comment about domestic policy issues and political contests and candidates at the national and state level. RSFs search out the best policy initiatives to address the concerns they have on important domestic and international issues. Red State Feminists also seek to transform the workplace so that it is friendlier to RSF Moms who value their responsibility to raise their children. They share information they have gleaned in their own search with other RSFs, including best practices that they have originated or observed. They strive to creae networks of RSFs locally and nationwide in order to organize grassroots movements tha aim to affect the world in which they live in a positive way.
Commentary Page Links
See column to the right for our Blog, Essays, and Archives
Note: Because this website is still under construction, not all links and functions work at this time. Keep checking back and you will see it take shape . . . thanks for your patience!
Use the links below to comment . . .
- Suggest ideas for new topics and threads (Email with this link or post a comment below.)
- Submit longer commentary/essays for publication on the RSF website or the RSFBlog
- Find other Red State Feminists in your area, even in Blue States!
- Principles and Policy Agenda of Red State Feminists
- Red State Feminism's Code of Civility in Speech and Action
- Can a Conservative be a Feminist? and Can a Feminist be a Conservative?
- Take the Red State Feminist Quiz! (Interactive Online Version here)
- Read and contribute to the RSF BLOG
- Reconciling Activism with Motherhood: The Call Beyond Home
- Candidates and Campaigns
- Faith and Red State Feminism
- Challenging Workplace Norms that Hurt RSF Moms
- Reading List
September 14, 2008 by RedStateGal
This free script provided by
- RSF BLOG RSS Feed and Comments Enabled
- Can a Conservative be a Feminist? and Can a Feminist be a Conservative? Posted; Comments Enabled
- Principles and Policies of RSFs/Quiz: Are You a Red State Feminist? Posted; Comments Enabled
- The Call Beyond Home Posted; Comments Enabled
- Faith and Red State Feminism (0)
- The Workplace and Red State Feminism (0)
- Ruby's List: Linking RSF Donors and Candidates (0)
- Finding other RSFs in my area (0)
- Should I Run for Office? (0)
- Reading List (0)
Blogs and Links of Note
- Send us your favorites, and if they check out, we will list them here!
- equallysharedparenting.com (Note: There are some smarmy comments about Sarah Palin on this site, but we generally find the ESP philosophy to be admirable.)
- worklifelaw.org ; this is the center run by Joan S. Williams